Friday, February 27, 2009

Easy Chicken and Noodles

We had a new quick and easy dinner last night. While I was cooking I was composing a blog in my head...this is crazy! Anyway, I don't have a lot of easy throw-together meals so I'm trying to expand on that. This is one recipe that will be added to the books! It was creamy & yummy!

Easy Chicken and Noodles
Ingredients:
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
3/4 C milk
1/3 C grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 t. pepper
3 C cooked wide egg noodles
2 C cubed cooked chicken

In a saucepan, combine the soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Stir in the noodles and chicken; heat through.

Yield: 4 servings
Recipe Given By: Quick Cooking Nov/Dec 2000
(been in the files awhile!)

Hints: I doubled everything, except the chicken. I only had 3 C of cubed chicken (two boneless breasts) and I liked the proportions perfectly. (hence, the creaminess!) I cooked the noodles and drained them. While they were draining I put the rest of the ingredients into the noodle pot and combined, then added the noodles back to the pot - a true one-pot meal!


(Being a food photographer is harder than it looks!)

No comments: