Saturday, June 8, 2013

Poppy Seed Chicken

I first had this dish at our Small Group Bible Study and my family begged me to get the recipe. It's a tasty dish  - great for a potluck or meal to someone in need.

Poppy Seed Chicken

Ingredients:

4 chicken breasts, cooked & cut into bite-size
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 C sour cream
1/2 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. onion powder
1 T. soy sauce
1 tube of Ritz crackers, crushed
1 stick of butter, melted
2 T. poppy seeds

Mix together the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and spices. Pour into a glass 9x13 inch dish.  Mix the Ritz crackers, melted butter and poppy seeds. Sprinkle on top of the chicken mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

Serve over rice.

Recipe Given by: Susan Rebeiz


There are lots of Poppy Seed Chicken recipes on the web, like this one
I just might give a few of them a try and see which one we like best.

1 comment:

Conny said...

I have heard SO much about "poppy seed chicken" and have yet to make it. ONE DAY soon I will have to try this recipe from you since it does sound SO good!! :)