Friday, September 2, 2016

Chicken Mediterranean

I've had this recipe in my files for a long time.
Too bad I didn't find it sooner, because it was delicious!

Chicken Mediterranean

Ingredients:

1/2 C Miracle Whip Light Dressing
1/4 C chopped fresh parsley
1/4 C lemon juice
2 T. dry white wine (I used chicken broth)
2 t. dried oregano leaves
1/2 t. each: salt and black pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 lb. bone-in skinless chicken pieces (breasts, thigh or legs) (I left skin on.)

Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to marinate. (I put in a ziplock bag, squeezed air out.)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from marinade; save for basting. Place chicken in shallow baking pan and bake 50-55 min (or 60 min) or until chicken is cooked through.

(Mark finished it up on the grill to bump up the flavor.)

Servings: 8
Recipe Given By: Kraft



No comments: